Breast Feeding Clinic:
Despite the common use of instant formula milk lately and the decrease of breast feeding mothers, international awareness to support breastfeeding has increased due to the major benefits to the mother and baby that comes only from breastfeeding.
Benefits to mothers:
- Decrease the risk of breast cancer
- Decrease the risk of uterus and ovarian cancer
- Protection from osteoporosis
- Time interval between conceiving each child due to the delay of ovulation during breastfeeding.
- Helps in weight loss
Benefits to baby:
- Mother’s milk helps in the cleaning and flexibility of guts and treats jaundice.
- The nutrients in the mother’s milk help in the proper development of the baby’s brain and increases intelligence
- Breast feeding process strengthens the facial muscles and helps in fast teething.
- Breast feeding decreases the chance of child obesity
- Breast feeding protects from getting asthma, tetanus and enteritis.
Agial’s breastfeeding clinic is supervised by specialists in this field, where mothers start to visit the clinic before giving birth to receive the instructions to facilitate breastfeeding. Also follow-ups, after giving birth, are necessary to ensure proper breastfeeding and overcome any problems faced.